Saturday, January 13, 2007

Books and Birthstones

I'm so organized it's scary. Really. For the heck of it, I started a list of the books we have for Kylie. If you are really bored, you can check it out here.

I also added an Amazon.com wish list on this blog's sidebar. There's not much on it right now but I'm sure I'll be filling it up with new book titles in no time. (Psssssss..... Mom...Dad....feel free to check the wish list often!)

I just learned that Kylie will either have a diamond birthstone (for April) or an emerald birthstone (for May). Lucky little girl! I had yucky topaz for my November birthday. I never really wanted anything with my topaz birthstone in it.

-Wendy
[24w,5d]

6 comments:

Momai said...

Nice list! You really must add And Tango Makes Three though!

Ethan Barry's Momma said...

Wow...what a wonderful library you are compiling. Kylie is one lucky little girl.

Love,
H

Stacey said...

Great books! I suggest The Lorax by Dr. Seuss. Great book with a really wonderful message about the environment. I also really like ABC A Family Alphabet Book by Bobbie Combs and Desiree Keane. It's a 2 mom and 2 dad alphabet book with great pictures.

For yourself, you might want The Happiest Baby on the Block by Harvey Karp. It was recommended to us from several people and it's really quite interesting. Talks about calming your baby and how they are missing the "4th trimester."

Dee said...

I love the list. And the books other's have added! I'm totally stealing for Riley's list!

Holly said...

Holy macaroni!
I thought that list was ones you wanted! I didn't realize those were books you already had!
You guys are so so so far ahead of us.
Andrew has one book so far. One.
We're asking for books as wishing well presents for the baby shower.
I doubt that he will be able to catch up with you!

Wendy and Karen said...

Thanks for the book recommendations!!