Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Nanny

Kylie is sitting next to me, in her Bumbo chair, cooing away. She is telling me all about her day with the nanny.

Yes! I left the house today for four whole hours. And Kylie was with a nanny. And it all worked out fine! I trusted the nanny because she was referred to me by my good friend, Heather.

But of course, I had to get all anal and leave a page of do's and don'ts for the nanny. And of course, I had a hard time driving away. But the hours really flew by. When I returned to the house, Kylie was napping contentedly in the nanny's arms. And I REALLY had to nurse. Not to get too explicit, but one's breasts do not like to be away from one's baby for that long.

It was nice to be away from the house and baby-free for a few hours. But it was even nicer to come home.

I would write more but the baby needs me now. I'll leave you with a picutre.

-Wendy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're really brave, good job. It's good to have a little me time, that's for sure.