Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Tuesday 4/5

Karen just returned from the heart doctor where she got a clean bill of health. For those of you who don't remember, Karen had a heart attack last year at Christmas. But her heart doctor says she's doing really well and doesn't need to see her for another year. Big sigh of relief!

I meant to share this picture with you yesterday:

This is Kylie snort breathing. She's doing this thing where she breathes in hard with her nose and then pushes it out through her mouth. I think it's to feel the air pushing past her new upper teeth.

I love to hear all the different ways she breathes. My favorite is her little panting breaths as she crawls. I really need to get more videos of her crawling!

I'm really enjoying this children's music cd titled A World of Happiness. I downloaded it from Itunes. I love all the songs but my favorite is Samuel L. Jackson's "Knowa The Cat".

Finally, this is a scrapbook page that I worked on last night from my J. Sprauge class. This layout has a ton of details and my favorite is the watermark picture in the lower left corner. For a close-up and details, click here.

3 comments:

Soupy said...

Great page. LOVE the watermark - and I just put a hold on the CD from the library! YAY! new music - I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos - who snaps the pix?

Take a listen to the "Happy All Over" CD from Erock For Kids. Editor's pick on cdbaby.

www.erockforkids.com
and
www.cdbaby.com/erockforkids2

Dee said...

LOVE the picture. Too cute. And the scrapbook page is amazing, as always. You are truly talented.