Monday, July 28, 2008

Just stuff


This word art was created by Wordle/create. Just type in your blog address and you'll get back an image like this one. Be sure to play around with the rounded corners, different fonts and colors.

We had a pretty quiet weekend.
  • We saw the movie Wanted on Friday night. Pretty high body count on this one. I don't think I'll buy it on DVD--even though it has the lovely Angelina Jolie as the starring actress.

  • Karen spent some time building new shelves for our garage and cleaning it out. It looks so much better.

  • I started reading Victory of Eagles on my Kindle. I'm loving my Kindle by the way.

    And I finished this scrapbook page. This was from Kylie's first zoo visit. I had this page almost completed back in June but I just hated it. So I started all over and ended up with this.

    The creative process just fascinates me. Usually I'll have an idea in mind when I start a page but it rarely looks like that first mental picture when I finish. Watching a page evolve and trying new things is part of why I love to scrapbook. For me, it's so much more than capturing pictures and stories (which is awesome in itself). Anyway, details of the page are here.
  • No comments: