Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sing a song

You know, toddlers can be just a wee bit bossy. Check out this video.

Kylie's imagination has really blossomed these past few days. Yesterday was full of putting different stuffed animals and figures onto the couch which became Kylie's airplane and rocket. Kylie then brought everyone blankets, plastic food, books to read, crayons to color and more. I think flying back in August made a pretty big impression on her. Here are a few recent photos:





I'm so behind on my scrapbooking. I'm still working on pictures from April-including Easter.
Egg Hunt


Easter basket

8 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

Hi Wendy I used to come by via Caroline from "Mirror Images of Myself" but stopped blogging for awhile.
I'm back and decided to check you out.
Kylie is even more precious. I remember when you were pregnant with her :) So nice to see other Mom's enjoying and savoring their child. Yes - even the bossy moments! LOL

2 Girls, on our own said...

I think perhaps she really just wanted you to sing :)

CJ said...

Yes, toddlers can be bossy....LOVE the video and the pictures! She's gotten so big, just since then!

Teaberry said...

Your scrapbook pages are awesome!

E. from Pot o' Gold said...

Wow she sounds so much like my Teo with her bossiness. He is like that with me on a daily basis. Especially if I ignore him momentarily like you were doing on the video. I like the Easter scrapbook pages!

Soupy said...

Love her little voice- sounds very familiar (the bossiness!) Love stories about her and the projects :)

Nicole Elizabeth said...

Love the scrapbook pictures and your little one is definately talking a lot more these days.

MCAT said...

What a lovely blog. The art projects your daughter does are wonderful! We are 2 moms and 2 daughters, ages 2 and 5 months.
-M