Friday, July 02, 2010

Home Improvements

This week has been filled with some home improvements. After school, Kylie and I would go to the Adventure Landing water park so we would be out of the way of the work being done within the house. We would stay at the pool until we were both ready to fall over.

Adventure Landing has lots of water park areas than I know Kylie will enjoy as the years go by. For right now, she was content to stay in the toddler wading pool and the wave pool. The wave pool requires that the little ones wear life jackets. Thankfully, Kylie liked hers just fine and was content to leave it on.
062910_AdventureLanding.jpg

063010_AdventureLanding.jpg

063010_AdventureLanding.jpg
After standing barefoot for hours on the concrete floor of the pool area, I wanted to just crawl into bed early each night but have kept myself busy with painting, scrubbing down incredibly grubby air vents, spreading mulch, cleaning (and then relaxing in) the hot tub and so forth.

I know Kylie has done and said some funny, witty stuff this week but dang it, I can't think of anything right now. I'll leave you with some recent scrapbook pictures and wish you a wonderful weekend.

scrapbook_snuggling.jpg

remember.jpg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.