Friday, December 30, 2011

Gymnastics

Kylie has attended gymnastics camp this week. She has learned straddle jumps, tuck jumps and ziz-zag jumps. She has jumped on the low trampoline, hung on the uneven bars, and walked the balance beams. She has played duck,duck, goose and other games too.

And she has stretched. Or as Kylie puts it "stretched and stretched and stretched!"

"Mommy, Kylie said "They told me to put my nose to my knee, to my other knee, to my toes. They want my nose everywhere!"

She has worked hard this week and for the first time, she is actually sore. Her back and ribs are a bit sore. Karen and I got to explain what "sore" was and how it was different than an injury.

Even though kiddo is tired and ready for a relaxing weekend, she is also quite proud of her new skills.
122811_002.jpg

1 comment:

kiles1670 said...

Happy New Year Wendy, Karen and Kylie, I look forward to another year of following your blog.
May 2012 be a year of great health and many happy moments