Thursday, July 19, 2012

Project Life Week 28

I love how Summery this week's page look. I kept page one just for photos and put the stories of the week on page two. As usual, click on the photo to view the credits.

Week 28 page 1.jpg

Week 28 page 2.jpg

This week our friend and Kylie’s gift angel from Oregon, Kristin B. Collins, sent Kylie the most wonderful gifts of the Calico Critter Hopscotch family and matching Cozy Cottage House along with some scented pencils "Smencils". We were blown away by her generosity.

Tuesday I attended Joy’s first TRX/bootcamp class held at Ed Austin Park. It was a good workout and I especially enjoyed the camaraderie and sharing of recipes. Kale Smoothies were mentioned and were raved upon. Seeing my nauseous and skeptical face, the other bootcamp members pounced and exclaimed all the virtues of this green drink. What do you know? They aren't bad! In fact, it was quite tasty. I can taste a "bit of the green" but hardly at all. The texture didn't freak me out like I thought it would. And it really does pack in some great nutrition. And Kylie drank all of hers!I made my first green smoothie with kale, 1 banana, 1 cup of milk and 1/2 cup of grapes.

On some weekend mornings Kylie and I go to the nearby elementary school. I’ll get a run in on their tiny track while Kylie runs, bikes and plays on the playground. This week, right when we finished, we were soaked in a fast downpour. Kylie, of course, loved it.

Thanks for looking! If you want to see other Project Life Projects, see
The Mom Creative

2 comments:

Denise said...

Love your pages and your little cutie pie!!

packmom said...

Beautiful pages. Love the added butterflies and the cool summer colors. Looks like fun times.