Tuesday, March 09, 2010

The sun!

Could it be? Is this the sun on my face?
030810__1
Yes it is! We had a wonderfully sunny day yesterday with temperatures in the mid 50's.

It was a great day where we could run in the muddy grass.
030810__2

and walk beyond the snow....
030810__1

Up into the wooded area near our house where she could throw leaves with great joy
030810__2

and make funny faces.
030810__1

She had to hug lots of trees
030810__2

and had to insist that her Mommies hug them too.
030810__3

It was a fun day where Kylie graduated from her infant carseat into her new toddler booster.
030810__1

We made template glitter pictures,
030810__2

she sat backwards in chairs,
030810__1

and wore ribbons on her arms and ankles just because she could.
030810__2

It was a very good day.
030810__1

7 comments:

Dodie Sa said...

Ah! I wish we had some sun over here in Hong Kong - it suddenly took a huge dip in temperature! Ah well, the sun will come soon, I'm sure! Beautiful photos, as usual! Kylie is gorgeous (and having some sun makes taking photos so much easier) =)

Laurie said...

Your pictures always brighten my day! I'm looking forward to seeing all of the adventures Kylie will have this spring and summer!

Teaberry said...

Great post! I love to see you all having fun.

The weather should be getting good now! Would you be up for an outing? I know where there's a great petting zoo!

Mickey Blumental said...

It's so typical! Lesbians raise their kid to be a tree hugger! ;)

Lovely pictures and mostly lovely little girl.

Bethany said...

What are the booster laws in your state? Everyone's giving me flack for wanting to get one for Max...he is the same age as your Kyle. He's 40 inches tall and 35 lbs...supposedly they're supposed to be 4 here...just curious.

kiles1670 said...

Kylie is growing up so fast. Has just grown, she looks taller :-)

Wendy and Karen said...

Hi Bethany,

I couldn't find any restrictions online about when I could move her from an infant seat to a booster for the state of Virginia. So I just went with the height and weight requirements that I found when I was doing research on the safest booster seats.