Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Amused

These days I've been amused at...

how fun it was to wash my car with Kylie's help,
021311_001.jpg

how Kylie has been practicing the last three letters of her name,
021411_003.jpg

021411_001.jpg

how small spaces can be so kid friendly,
021511_004.jpg

how she decided to "sign" her valentine cards with smiley faces and how diligently she signed them all,
020311_001.jpg

and how absolutely delighted she was with the valentines she received from her school chums.
021411_002.jpg

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Very cute pictures. She just keeps getting cuter and cuter with each post you write.

The Mrs/Mommy said...

Kylie's got some good penmenship! GREAT JOB!!!
My 2 year old has an "E" in her name and she adds "lots of little legs to the 'E'" instead of just 3 "because they get lonely, mommy!"

Leah said...

She is so beautiful! I'm loving your blog.

Stacey said...

Cute pics. The Lie is hilarious!!! I love that she signed with smilies. I signed all of Riley's Valentine's because there were just too many and I just wanted it over with. LOL

Mallory said...

So adorable!!

Talisa said...

Your post and pictures always make me smile! Thank you for sharing!

Elizabeth said...

Your blog is gorgeous! I found you thru twinsanity. Your little girl is so lucky to have such great parents.
Thanks for sharing.

Bethany said...

Beautiful as always! Our Max (April 07 baby!) is a lefty, too. He was not holding his pencil "correctly" and the preschool teacher suggested we get him big nuts and bolts to strengthen his muscles. Within a few days of playing with him, he started holding it correctly. Just some FYI! :)