Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Here are five small changes I've observed in Kylie:
1. She's started drawing robots (pictured here), dragons, and big multi-colored daisies.
2. In the morning, she prefers brushing her teeth by herself in the bathroom with the door closed. When she's done, she blows a minty-clean breath on me. She's ok with me supervising her night-time teeth brushing. She's a good brusher.
3. She can button her shirt buttons herself.
4. She's started bringing me her plate from the dining area to the kitchen at the end of breakfast and dinner. She can clean the cat hair off our couches and chairs. She helps me feed the cats. She enjoys watering the small potted tree on our front sidewalk. She likes to drag our the recycling bins to the curb on trash day. And she loves helping me wash our car.
5. She can do a back float. And she can roll from swimming freestyle over to a back float.
I'm so proud of our little one!
Posted by Wendy and Karen at 7:52 PM