Thursday, January 12, 2012

Race videos and pictures

Hi everyone!

I've got some marathon videos and race pictures from the official race photographers. I'm thrilled to get both!

Cinderella Castle
To see me, look for the women in the pink and green tutus. These were the "tutu girls" I blogged about earlier. I'm tickled to have them in this video because they were the only two that I stayed with for the whole race. I'm behind them and I'm out of view after 13 seconds. I'm running downhill and it shows in my stride but at least I'm smiling at this point.


Hollywood Studios
I remember running through Hollywood Studios (around miles 22-23) but I don't even remember the huge Mickey Wizard hat. I was so drawn into myself and putting one foot in front of the other. Yeesh, this video is hard to watch. I'm just shuffling at this point and you can see me start to limp. I'm out of view after 10 seconds.


Finish Line
The finish line is great to watch! Makes me grin every time I see it. I'm running right down the middle and I raise my hands up right after they say my name.


011212_005.jpg

011212_008.jpg

Giving a thumbs up here.
011212_007.jpg

011212_004.jpg

011212_010.jpg

011212_011.jpg

011212_009.jpg

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So AWESOME!! I am so proud of you and I don't even know you!! You are an inspiration. Thank you for posting these running blogs lately....it's putting the umph in me to want to do the same. Congrats!

K J and the kids said...

I had to share this. I was showing Janice your before and after pictures from a couple of posts back.
Jan was of course in awe of your transformation.
Sydney didn't really get why we were saying how cool you were and said....what....she's not a grandma anymore ? ;-)
You look great.

Nicole Elizabeth said...

Yay, congratulations!!!