Saturday, December 15, 2012

Project Life Week 46 and 47

While many scrapbookers are posting their December daily pages, I'm still catching up on November. As usual, you can click on the photo to view the credits. Thanks for stopping by and looking!

Project Life Week 46 page 1.jpg

Kylie has quickly grasped how to read “silent e” words like “home, time, huge and cake”. We are so proud of her reading skills.

Flipping fun! When Kylie comes home from school, she likes to do leanbacks, headstands and flips off of Momma. Kylie treats Karen like her personal jungle gym.

Project Life Week 46 page 2.jpg

Kylie plays The Hyena Game during recess at school. She is the Momma Hyena and she picks two friends to be her baby hyenas. The hyena pack circles the perimeter of the playground at a run. Then Kylie selects a target and pounces. (She assures me that she doesn’t actually pounce on anyone and that it is just pretend). She then divvies up the “meat”—giving a leg to one baby and an arm to another. When Kylie told me about this game, I had to work hard to keep my expression neutral and not gasp or laugh. But afterwards, I just cracked up. It’s easy to forget that children can be quite bloodthirsty in their pretend play!

Seriously? “Mommy I need to practice my funny faces. Can you take a picture so I can see if my eyes are crossing?” Life with you is one fun adventure!

On Friday 11/16, I picked Kylie up from school at 11:30 and we started our drive to TN. We drove to Columbia, SC and stayed at our usual room with the pullout bed in the sitting room. Kylie drew a picture of the view and then enjoyed playing in the jacuzzi tub bath.

Project Life Week 47 page 1.jpg

This first page is dedicated to the day we spent with my Dad and Margarita at the Children's Museum.

Project Life Week 47 page 2.jpg
The second page was about the day we took the family to MagiQuest.

Project Life Week 47 Look Rock insert.jpg
I included lots of pictures of our day at Look Rock tower with my Mom.

Project Life Week 47 Thanksgiving insert.jpg
A front and back page of 4x4 Instagram pictures taken on Thanksgiving Day.

120612_007.jpg
And this bit of artwork from Kylie where she writes that she is thankful for her cats and trees and family.


No comments: