I was delighted to learn that Kylie's Aunt Amy and her girl cousins all publish pictures online with the Instagram app. I've started following them and they follow me. It's been fun to snap easy iPhone pictures and then tweak and upload them via Instagram where the family can see them and comment. So for this week's Project Life, I decided to tell this week's stories via the Instagram 4x4 size.
1. Multi-colored soap at the drive thru car wash.
2. LEAP! from Jack Russell park play structure.
3. Shake it baby! Kylie made bell bracelets (and anklets) from this month's Kiwi Crate. Then we had a dance party.
4. Kylie writing in her nature journal in our backyard.
5. Dice math on green tray at school drop off.
6. Frozen peas on sore knees and feet from hard run.
7. I've started braiding Kylie's bangs away from her face.
Joy is finding a balloon at the park. Unhappiness (picture 3) is when the balloon pops.
I love these friends holding hands that Kylie made at home.
Kylie often repeats her school reading homework. This week, she decided to read "Dick and Jane" out loud to me for fun and extra homework.
Kylie was so tickled when Phoebe sat on her for the first time. Phoebe was drawn to the toasty warm girl inside her sleeping bag laying on the couch.
On Thursday, November 29th, Kylie did all the rungs of the monkey bars by herself for the first time. Way to go Kylie!
Kylie finished her "red book" this week. She was the third kindergardener to finish in her class.
I love taking pictures of Kylie near the Magical Manatee statue.
Karen was consulting in PA this week. She took some nice Instagram pictures of her travels.
Karen brought Kylie some crocs and some other "trip gifts".
I love this picture Kylie took of our family hug. I love how we are all making the "mmmm" sound together, even Phoebe the cat.
Temperatures have been in the 50's. Cool enough for long sleeves and pants.
We got to meet our neighbor Lily and Sarah's newly adopted cat named Linus.
And that takes care of the month of November! Whew! Thanks for looking.