Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Plank girl

I can no longer easily bend at the waist. In fact, I don't have a waist anymore. I have hips which suggest where the waist used to be but the waist itself is gone!

This morning, as I sat and bent to tie my shoes, I noticed that in order to tie these shoes I had push my legs out to the side in order to bend over. Uuggghhh. Not the prettiest of pictures.

And when I sit and read or knit, I'm only comfortable when I make my torso straight like a board.

Here's a picture from a few days ago. See...... no waist.

-Wendy
[20w,1d]

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!!!
You are defenitly showing now!!!
I love the plank pics. Keep them coming girls.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it might be time for Thongs, Mules, and Slippers! :)

Anonymous said...

I had to wear flip flops for the last two months during my first pregnancy! Get some slip ons Mommy!

Ethan Barry's Momma said...

You look absolutely beautiful...you are glowing. I agree with everyone else that slip on shoes are the way to go. Go get yourself some comfy Birk clogs or something similar that will keep your tootsies warm in our Oregon winter. :)

Anonymous said...

You are really showing!!! Great pic!

Bending gets even worse... LOL

Anonymous said...

hey girls! I feel like I've been neglecting my blogging buddies lately!

The waist thing is too funny! Maybe slipons or those LL Bean moccasin shoes may work.

I love the pic! Isn't it weird to look at and realize it really is happening!!?!?!

Anonymous said...

It only goes downhill from here. (no pun intended!) LOL Shoes with ties will soon be abandoned for slip-ons (or a partner willing to tie them for you) Somehow, I still enjoy those months. It's fun to see your belly jiggling and rolling on its own as the life within squirms and wiggles.

You are looking as radiant as ever! Enjoy!