Friday, March 07, 2008

Funnies


I just cracked up when I saw this picture come through. It's too funny for me to even come up with a clever caption.


Pants? I didn't take off my pants. My brother took them off.
What? I don't have a brother or any siblings? Well then, the wind blew them off.
No? Well what really happened was the cats took them off. That's it Mommy. The cats took off my pants. I'm totally blameless. You're busted kiddo!


(Sleepy voice) No, I'm not sleepy Mommy. I'm rarin' to go. I could go for hours.
---Ker-thunk---as I put her in the crib and then......
Snore.

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Oh I love those pics. And the jawdropping fountain top one is the best! And you're right - it is too cute for words.

And I have to tell you, Dawn just read your pediatrician post tonight and was quite surprised. She hadn't heard(or read I should say) the more colorful part of your vocabulary. I think you may have just created a new loyal fan with your potty mouth! heehee!

Sera Strawbridge said...

lol. That top pic. It's hilarious.

Kelly & Sam Pilgrim-Byrne said...

She's just adorable, girls!

Audra said...

Precious!!!

Soupy said...

LMAO she is a HOOT and oh, so darling , as always!
this is too funny about the pants - apparently K was in the midst of taking HER pants off at daycare this week and they caught her before she dropped them - HOW?? LOL
I love it!

SassyFemme said...

That first picture is just too funny!