Friday, October 22, 2010

Bento lunches week of 10/18

Kylie's school had an early release day on Wednesday; we had lunch together at home. So I have four bento lunches to share with you.

101810_bento.jpg
Double decker turkey sandwich on pumpernickel, teddy grahams, carrots, pirate booty, clementine oranges, strawberries, craisins.

101910_bento.jpg
I found some Betty Crocker food writing pens at my grocery store and had fun making this jack o-lantern. I tried roast beef on Kylie's sandwiches. She informed me that she didn't like it (still). I guess turkey is the only sandwich meat she'll eat.
Roast beef sandwiches, fruit leather, pretzels, craisins, clementine orange jack o-lantern, grapes, jack o-lantern cookies.

102110_001.jpg
Noodles from chicken noodle soup, green peppers, carrots, mandarin oranges, apple slices, raisins.

102210_001.jpg
I didn't make time to go to the grocery store. So this bento is made up from some leftovers.
Macaroni and cheese, red beans, pretzels, craisins, yogurt raisins, berry cereal bar, applesauce.

1 comment:

Teaberry said...

Love them!