Friday, October 15, 2010

{this moment} 10/15/10

{this moment} - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.

My special moment for the week came when Kylie and I visited a new park on Thursday. It had a climbing tower that Kylie managed to climb. I took this picture just when she reached the top. Kylie is really starting to trust her climbing skills. Her pride and happiness just busts out in this photo.

101410_001.jpg

May I say that the weather here in Florida is simply gorgeous. 80 degrees for a high with no humidity and 60 degrees at night. Light ocean breezes. It's awesome!

101410_032.jpg

Kiddo found a silly bandz bracelet on the park bench. I was sitting on the bench and Kylie lay on her back beside me. We chatted while she twirled the bracelet around in her fingers. I reached over her and fired this shot. It's a bit distorted because of my proximity to her and the lens I was using but I love it just the same.
101410_034.jpg

The {this moment posts} are inspired by SouleMama's Friday posts

2 comments:

-C- said...

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Kerry Lynn said...

LOVE the bench shot! Her eyes are so beautiful!