Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Today

Today...it was so smoky that Kylie and the kids at her preschool couldn't go out to play on the playground. We've had weeks of smoky days and everything reeks of the smell.

Today...I took Kylie's little step out of the back of the car. She doesn't need it anymore to get into her car seat in our van.

062111_002.jpg
Today...Kylie wanted to "play music" on this saxophone-shaped kazoo all day. I'm glad she loves it but by the end of the day, I was pretty tired of it.

Today...Kylie cleaned up all her playdough stuff without me asking.

Today...we read and answered three questions from this pack during dinner.
Chat Pack For Kids: Fun Questions

Today...she said "Eeny Meeny Miny Mo, catch a tiger by the toe" and so forth in order to pick who got to kiss her first at bedtime.

062111_003.jpg
Today...she was a super hero. Her cape is her favorite Blues Clues blanket held together with a chip clip. She was a blur as she ran around making swishing/flying noises.

062111_004.jpg
Today was a good day. I hope your was too!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Too cute. She has grown so much. :) The kazoo bit made me chuckle.