Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Dawdle

Dawdle

Idle, trifle, loiter, saunter, to move slowly and languidly.

Dawdle...thy name is Kylie.

Getting in and out of the car, getting dressed, putting on shoes, walking to the bathroom to brush hair or teeth, arriving at the table for a meal, coming into the house, going out of the house. Dawdle!

Dawdling drives me crazy. Which is probably why she does it. So I try to not let it bother me.

But it still does.
072210__5
I use deep, calming breaths over 100 times a day. Do deep cleansing breaths work if you sound like a bull when you do it?

3 comments:

E. from Pot o' Gold said...

In the dictionary, Dawdle should say synonym = 3-year-old. Same thing going on in our house. I think partially it's to drive us crazy, and partially because they just want to be independent and do everything on their own time. Plus, time means so little to them, compared to us.

Missi said...

ha ha ha!!!!!! same in my house. The worst thing is when it looks like they do not hear you when you say come on 100 times....

Audrey said...

I love the expression on Kylie's face.. priceless!