Sunday, August 01, 2010

Fruit Loop Fiends

080110__1
Kylie and I stay at the ocean around three hours on early Sunday mornings. And I always bring Fruit Loops as our mid-morning snack. After running up and down the beach in the salty sea air, we are more than ready for this sweet, crunchy snack. We swoop down upon our fruit loops like fiends. And I have to say that I eat as many (if not more) than Kylie. So much so, that she will stuff her cheeks like a chipmunk with them to keep me from eating all of them.

It's one of our goofy Sunday traditions.

Here are some more beach pictures of the munchkin.
080110__1

080110__1

080110__1
Hello my little frog.

080110__1

Kylie found this starfish and it was amazing. It was as big as my hand and making its way slowly back to sea.
080110__1

4 comments:

Teaberry said...

I love the second picture with the water rings around her in the pool. Great shot!

Teaberry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ae1501 said...

How cool to see a starfish "in the wild"! Love the story about the Fruit Loops.

Blogger said...

Did you know you can create short links with BCVC and earn money from every click on your short urls.