Sunday, September 25, 2011

The things Kylie says

092311_001.jpg
I made a point to write down some of the things Kylie said this week. Here’s a small sample:

Make the “hang loose” sign with your hand. Now put it up to your ear—it’s a telephone!

I want to learn to throw a strawberry in the air and catch it in my mouth.

I love my family more than anything else.

Dear God, thank you for my stuffed animals. I love them all.

When a vampire is scared, he turns himself into a bat so he can be protected.
(She said the boys at the playground talked about vampires and bats).

A volcano spits out lava, fire and smoke. There are a lot of volcanoes in Hawaii. I don’t want to go there because I don’t want to get burned.

092311_004.jpg

I have something important to tell you. A boy on the playground pointed his finger at me and shot me and said “Fire, fire, fire”. I ran away from him; I told him to stop. He kept doing it and I didn’t want him to shoot me. I’m going to try to play nice with him tomorrow so that maybe he won’t shoot anyone. After talking about the “shooting”, she said, “Telling bad stuff to you makes it better.”

I did two new things today even though I was scared. Actually I was excited. I counted pumpkin erasers with a new friend. And I did an earth puzzle. My friend left the earth puzzle but I stayed and finished it and did the coloring sheet for my folder so that I could show it to you.

I’m not covering up my artwork so that you can’t see it. I just like laying on the table like this.

Today at school, I matched the entire alphabet with an object.

Dear God, Please tell Mommy to take me back to Build-a-Bear. I want the purple bear with swirls. Dear God, you tell her because I don’t want to be annoying.

092311_005.jpg

5 comments:

Kira said...

I am pretty sure Kylie is the smartest little girl in the world! I would love to see a video interview with Kylie. She's so sweet!

Sarah said...

"Dear God, Please tell Mommy to take me back to Build-a-Bear. I want the purple bear with swirls. Dear God, you tell her because I don’t want to be annoying."

Bless her - this is genius!

Michaela said...

lool, I love the last one.

Kerry Lynn said...

so cute! they really say the cutest things!
I love the idea of a video interview. I may do that!

Melissa said...

Cute! I've followed your blog for quite some time. Its been fun to see the growth. Recently I start a new LITTLE business - Monkey Business Attire. They are the cutest little Tie Shirt and they aren't just for boys! Here is a link to my facebook page to see one of the girls in our shirts. I think Kylie would look super cute in one of our shirts. :)

Melissa
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.225373377519868.57760.217077375016135#!/photo.php?fbid=226529744070898&set=a.225373377519868.57760.217077375016135&type=1&theater