Tuesday, August 05, 2008

How she plays

(Note: Kylie and I both have summer colds so this post will be brief.)

I was flipping through my scrapbook of Kylie the other day and realized that I didn't have many pictures of her playing. So I grabbed my trusty camera and in 30 minutes I snapped her....

playing on her music table


playing with a puzzle and making the delightful giraffe noises


sitting on the fireplace ledge is always fun.

I especially love that she sitting in the center of her circle car track.

Her musical dog still gets some play time and love each day.


And then she's off and shopping with her cart. She loves to fill her cart up and then empty it several times a day.


I'm going to try to do better at capturing pictures of Kylie at play so that I can document her life with pages like this one:

Details are here.

And my Mom told me that these were some of her favorite pictures from the set I just sent her so I decided to scrap a quick page of them.

Details are here.

PS- I took the above pictures of Kylie on Sunday 8/3 and it was chilly enough for her to wear long sleeves. Now it is 95+ outside. No wonder we are sick!

3 comments:

Dee said...

As always beautiful pages. And Kylie is adorable as ever!

Kerry Lynn said...

What is up with summer colds anyway?? M&J are fine now but mine is lingering. I wish it would just go away already!

Kylie's hair is getting so beautiful! (not that it wasn't before...you know what I mean)

Stef said...

I LOVE her hair.. so cute!! ISnt it just amazing how fast they grow???