Monday, August 25, 2008

Just a few things

We had a great start to our weekend by receiving a surprise package of books from our Reading Angel.

Our Reading Angel has sent Kylie some books before. But we were completely astonished to open a package of TEN (10!!!!!!!) books for Kylie. Amazing! Reading Angel thank you so very much! You are awesome!

You saw some pictures of Kylie playing in the fountain on Saturday. That was such a funny experience. Our little girl got the shakes around the fountain. I don't know if she was cold (she didn't feel cold when I touched her), or if she was excited or if she was a little scared and overwhelmed by all the screaming, running children. But she would just stand there and shake. I really wish we had taken the video camera because all the shaking just cracked us up.

But It also sort of freaked me out so I wrapped her up and sat her down for a bit. This was the face I got. Totally unhappy about being taken away from the fountain.

And then she was squirming away from me and handing Momma Karen her shoes so that she could go back in.



It was such a good time. There are a few more fountain pictures here.

We went to our friend Sophia's third birthday party on Sunday. And then we scurried around getting the house ready for Karen's parent's visit. They are arriving today and staying for a week.

I've been meaning to blog about our recent grass sod adventure and my knitting but I guess that will have to wait.

For now, here are some pages!

Details


Details

1 comment:

Angele said...

omg I love that picture of her mad face. hahaha. that's the best.