Thursday, November 15, 2007

Sleep and eat

Remember this past Monday where I wrote that we were weaning Kylie from her swing? I wrote that she got 3-4 naps a day and each nap lasted around an hour?

Well, that's changed!!

For the past two days, Kylie has only taken two naps. One nap at around 9am and the other at around 1:30. And they have only lasted around 30 minutes. If you could only see the surprised look on my face. And someone send me a case of coffee because I'm going to need the energy.

I knew the change in her napping patterns was coming. I just thought it would coincide with her learning to crawl and wanting to play more. So for the past two days, I've been scrambling around adjusting to her new hours.

And my goodness, this baby girl can eat. She loves to eat her soft foods. She has lots of cut green beans, steamed carrots, peaches, pears, pieces of cheese and tofu, and several cheerios for her lunch and dinner. And when she gets tired of gumming her food, she'll eat one or two gerber portions. Her diet has more variety than mine.

I snapped these pictures at dinner tonight. Aren't my girls stinkin' cute?


That's prunes and peaches all over her face and nose.

No comments: