Monday, June 08, 2009

iPhone Photos and Songs

Today, we were stuck in an impossibly long and slow line at the bank. It was one of those lines that once you are in, you can't get out. So I whipped out a bag of Teddy Grahams and snapped on the Doodlebops on the car DVD for the kiddo.

And then amused myself by taking iPhone pictures of her. I love this one. It's like she's saying, "Excuse me. Shouldn't you be facing forward and have your hands on the wheel?"


Later, once we were freed from long-line prison, we went to the park. Kylie sang, "Ring around the rosies" perfectly while twirling in a circle. I was very impressed.

And later, before bedtime, she wanted to play with her box of scarves. For some very strange reason when we first started playing with scarves months ago, I put a scarf around my neck and pulled it sideways back and forth while singing The Siamese Cat Song from the Lady and the Tramp movie.

My only explanation was I was suffering from severe sleep deprivation at the time and prone to singing Disney musicals.

Anyway, now Kylie wants me sing the song every time we get out the scarves. I had my iPhone in my pocket so I took a picture of her as we played. Kylie sang the words, "We, siamese, and please" with me. Again, I was a pretty impressed Mommy. Isn't it great when they sing?

"Mommy, I have a bad boo-boo on my lip. Please stop taking my picture!"

1 comment:

Stacey said...

she's so adorable. i'd love to see a video of her singing. it is so cute how they copy the adults. unless they copy cursing or something. ;)

sorry about the busted lip. it's always lousy when they injure themselves but they seem to get over it quickly!