Monday, January 10, 2011

Interview

010811_001.jpg

After dinner on Saturday, we ended up having an impromptu interview with Kylie. She kept handing us her toy microphone. I would ask her a question and she would take the microphone and answer. Here's what she said.

What's your favorite show?
Little Einsteins

Who's your favorite character?
June

What's your favorite color?
Purple

What's your favorite animal?
Snake

What's your favorite sport?
Basketball

What's your favorite dish?
Macaroni

What's your favorite drink?
High C

What's your favorite dessert?
Cupcake and ice cream

What's your favorite ice cream?
Strawberry

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A doctor

Who is your best friend?
Lily

Who is your favorite princess?
Ariel

I think she felt very grown up being asked questions with the microphone. It was fun.

The pictures are from Saturday afternoon. We played in our backyard for a bit. She was completely ignoring me and the camera and was absorbed in her play. I don't ask Kylie to pose very often (she makes really goofy faces and I would rather have natural-looking photos) but I really wanted a shot of her pretty eyes. So I asked her, "Kylie do you see any clouds in the sky today?"

Ha. Gotcha.
010811_001.jpg

4 comments:

the princess said...

Awww, what a cutie! :)

Anonymous said...

Great picture! She sure is growing up! Love the eyes and that amazing curly hair!

Anonymous said...

Aww shes so cutee xx

Nicole Elizabeth said...

She's adorable. I like taking pictures in natural settings too.