Thursday, November 17, 2011

Weekly round-up

It looks like a post-it note tornado has hit our home. In taking time to consolidate all my little notes into a workable "to do" list, I found the following notes about Kylie that I thought I would share. Nothing earth shattering...just little bits about her.

She wanted frozen waffles every morning for breakfast. And this week, she started eating two waffles instead of her usual one.

She started making her own bed in the mornings. I'm a bit surprised because I've never asked her to do this. It's difficult bed to make up because it's pushed against the wall. But Kylie is giving it her best effort.

She learned the "Rock, Paper, Scissors" game from the movie "Rio". She loves to play at it.

She leaned out the window of our car every morning during drop-off. One morning she shouted to a friend, "You aren't the boss of me! My Mommy is the boss of me." Yeesh. I don't know where she learned that phrase but we had a long talk about it. Here she is showing her friends her silly scarf and Harvey.
111511_003.jpg

Kylie brought home this finished piece of school work. I had to look up the bottom word "plastron". I knew at some point Kylie's school work would show me something I didn't know. I didn't think it would happen before kindergarden.
111711_001.jpg

Kiddo had a haircut-just a trim. The folks where we take her love to dress her hair up. I wish I could do this for her at home...
111111_001.jpg

111111_002.jpg

...especially when I saw her school picture. Check out Kylie's really boofy hair!
111711_001.jpg

111711_002.jpg

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Long time reader, new poster but I HAD to comment on this one!
My children also attend a Montessori school and I too was "schooled" with the SAME worksheet last week from my 5-year old(except in a small book form, with glue and staples!)LOL! We get a different animal practically daily!