Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Fickle

Pregnancy can be so dang fickle and crazy. Here is a perfect example-

I've been eating really well and managing my gestational diabetes but have been plagued with horrible indigestion that likes to rear its ugly head between 1:00 - 3:00am every morning.

Last night, after a very hard day, I broke down and indulged in three Taco B*ll tacos, a handful of fritos, and several bites of chocolate chip cookie dough......And then slept through the night!

I got up four times to use the bathroom but was able to go right back to sleep. It's been WEEKS since I've slept through the night. I'm so thrilled to get a decent night's sleep!

-Wendy
[36w,1d]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it when that happens! The sleep not the food! (hehehe)

Stacey said...

isn't that funny? you'd think tacos would definitely give you indigestion. :P glad you had a good night's sleep. so close now!

Holly said...

I think Taco Bell is the secret pregnancy food.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can totally relate. The heartburn and reflux plagues me throughout the day, but it is the worst at that time for me as well. If I wasn't a vegetarian, I'd head out to Taco Bell myself and give it a go :P

Kerry Lynn said...

Oh, how funny. That totally figures.
did you test your sugar after the taco bell?? HAHA
Since giving birth I have not had heartburn!! and I had it BAD during pregnancy.