Monday, April 02, 2007

Google cracks me up!


Well, the folks over at Google have added to their long list of hilarious (at least I think so) April Fool's day pranks. Take a look at this. And, to get a little history of previous pranks, see this.

I have to admit that for about 10 seconds when I first started reading the press release, I wanted to believe it. But, one look at the installation page and I was cracking up. Geesh...it's got to be a hoot to work for those guys!

- Karen
[35w,6d]
[39 Babies R Us visits]

2 comments:

Estelle said...

I love this part...
"If you're still experiencing problems, drop eight mints into the bowl and add a two-liter bottle of diet soda."

I do love me some Google jokes. Although I thought the Gmail one was real for a bit.

SassyFemme said...

Can you imagine getting paid to sit there and come up with pranks like that?!!