Friday, May 13, 2011

Funny Animal Stories

050611_002.jpg
Lately, Kylie has wanted to hear animal stories, particularly funny animal stories.

It's wonderful because I've been able to reflect on all of my pets (and I've been fortunate enough to have a LOT of pets). Kylie's favorite story is how my cat, Pumpkin, used to sneak lizards into the house. He would hide them and offer them as toys to his cat-mate Crystal.

I've told dog, cat, fish and hamster stories. And that's led to mouse, skunk, raccoon and snake stories (fortunately these last ones all happened while camping as a kid).

And now Kylie wants to hear camping stories too. Sometimes her demand for stories feels like her demand to be entertained and I want to resist because I'm tired or whatnot. But for the most part, it's pretty cool.
050611_001.jpg

No comments: