Monday, February 16, 2009

Conned, but who cares

Yesterday, Kylie told me that she wanted to go "out on mat" outside our back patio. I obligingly opened the door for her thinking that she would come right back in.

But it turned into an 1 1/2 hour romp outdoors.
First she tells me she wants to sweep.

And then play in the grass.

And this was my favorite--playing in rain puddles.

All the while, she's wearing her house shoes and not wearing a jacket. So yes. I had been conned by my kiddo. But I didn't care because it was delightful to see Kylie enjoying herself so much.

Saturday, we went to a new indoor playground. It had a very cool trike area. Kylie sat on her trike and moved around a bit while these older kids went zooming around her. She squealed with laughter the entire time. Karen and I kept looking at each other and then looking at her, amazed and delighted that she wasn't scared or intimidated by it all.


Lastly, here are two scrapbook pages.



Hope you have a great Monday.

2 comments:

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

oh i am so glad you left a comment... let me get to come visit you too... :D!

kylie... my GOODNESS... could she be any cuter! i want her hair!

AND your scrap pages... LOVE them!
you do digital scrapping? i would love to know if you have found a program you love! i have photoshop elements but for the life of me cannot figure out how to get those great kits INTO the program!
your pages are GREAT... i'll have to peek around some more! :D

Stacey said...

great pictures. riley also had to be outside yesterday but it's not as warm here. no snow in our backyard but everything is frozen and dead. can't wait for spring. your green grass makes me jealous.