Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Progress, pages and more

Putting some fitness challenges into my vacation last week paid off. I lost 3 pounds last week for a total of 20 pounds lost in 65 days. Other than some extreme chafing, I couldn't be happier.

I had visions of completing a month's worth of scrapbook pages while I was away. Instead, I completed these four. You can click on the picture to see the page details.
park.jpg

pause.jpg

July1.jpg

lollipop.jpg


We had another snow storm in DC last night. Right now, Karen and I really miss having a garage! Still, I shoveled out our car early this morning so that Kylie and I could go to swim class. Please, can it be Spring now?

Lastly, I want to give a shout out to friends Tara and Julie. Their son was born on January 29th. Head over to their blog and give 'em some love.

3 comments:

Sal and Trace said...

Hi there,
my name is sally and i've been reading your blog for a couple of weeks. Your family is beautiful. I am jealous of your artistic talent with those amazing scrapbook pages. What a wonderful memory they will be for years to come. Kylie is so lucky. I'm interested to know if the scrap book pages are paper (and then scanned) or totally created digitally? and if so, do you print them too? or perhaps both?
Thanks for sharing you story with the world. Kylie is a beautiful little girl :)

Sally, Tracie, Ben and Ethan

Teaberry said...

Thanks for the shout out! :)

vigilceo said...

Hello!
I just wanted to throw in a children's book recommendation. Have you ever read any books by Elisa Klevin? My daughter's favorite is called 'the lion and the little red bird'. The illustrations in her books are so colorful, just a joy to look at! Anyway, if you're not familiar with her books you can see samples on Amazon.
You have a wonderful blog, and your photographs are absolutely amazing (it helps that you have such an adorable subject)!

Robin V