Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Summer Manifesto

summermanifesto.jpg



Kylie finished school last week. However, she is enrolled in her school's eight-week summer camp. The hours are different and Kylie will have more time with us in the morning and in the afternoon.

I really like my routines and I can struggle with change. I know this about myself. I wanted to embrace and fully enjoy this Summer.

I was so excited to see author Ali Edwards blog about a Summer Manifesto. Our Manifesto is printed and on the refrigerator. I look forward to checking off these items. The Ali Edwards post has links where others shared their manifesto. There are lots of great ideas there.

 If you create a manifesto, I would love to read it so share it with us in the links.

1 comment:

Teaberry said...

I wrote mine! Check it out!