Monday, November 27, 2006

Flutterings & giggles


I seem to feel the baby flutter mostly when I'm hungry. Almost as if the Biscuit was jiggling or kicking around saying, "Feed Me!" Is this true for anyone else?

On another note, I don't believe I've written about the joys of our zero-gravity recliner. Well.... it is bliss! We are so fortunate to have this sucker. When you sit in it, it feels as if you are floating. And I've found that it really helps alleviate my back or neck pain. I may end up spending every waking moment in this recliner before too long.

However, it can be a bit tricky to get in and out of this chair. Especially when you are 4 months pregnant and your girlfriend wants to take your picture and you get tickled and you realize suddenly that you need to pee....NOW!

I've got a few pictures on our Flickr site of me struggling to get out of the chair while laughing raucously. I thought I'd share them with you so you can have a laugh along with me.


-Wendy
[18w,0d]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh your expression is too darn funny!!! Only because I know exactly how you feel (though we don't have a zero gravity chair).

I love the belly pics also (just catching up, sorry.) You are simply beautiful! Such a sweet baby bulge. :)

Stacey said...

Cute pictures! LOL

Looks like a cool chair.