Monday, July 16, 2007

Baby spells

I've been cooking like crazy today. I decided to make twice-baked potatoes because of this post. Yum!! I also made a casserole for tomorrow night and the delicious "Peach Betty" dessert compliments of my friend Heather's recipie.

As I was cooking, I was thinking about the upcoming H*rry P*tter books and movie--I'm so excited to see them both! I was wishing (again!) that I could be a student at Hogwarts.

These days, I would want to learn a few spells to help with the baby. I think the most helpful spell would be "Wingardium Leviosa". I would use it to lift my daughter off my lap when she has fallen asleep nursing and to lay her gently in her crib without her waking. I would also use this spell to pop her pacifier back in her mouth.

I would also want to learn "Scourgify" to clean those baby bottles.

Is there a spell you would use to help with your children?

-Wendy

These pictures are from the weekend. We bought Kylie her first pair of jeans. I thought she looked so cute (and so grown up!) in them.


LOOK MOMMY!! JEANS!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

She is such a doll!!!! So cute! Thanks for sharing her photos. It gives me hope that one of these 2 week waits will end with a very sticky bfp!

Anonymous said...

I have 4 kids, two of whom are boys - so my spell would be gasium evacatorum