Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow, hats and horses

Yes, I'm another Portland blogger who is posting snow pictures. This is the thrilling view of our back porch. I can't help but say, "Holy Crap" to myself each time I look out our back windows.

You know you are particularly snow bound when you take 30 pictures of frozen roses and rose hips.

For any of you interested, there are more snow pictures of my neighborhood here.

Let me brighten up this post a bit with these two pictures of Kylie who is wearing another hand-knit hat around the house (I promise my house isn't that cold) and is playing with her Little Ponies.




I can't tell you how stupidly happy it makes me to see her actually wearing something I knit!

I have lots of scrapbook pages to share with you--hopefully tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your pictures of the snow are magical. Coming from a place where there is no snow, it is pretty amazing to see. I love looking at them- Thanks Wendy!

Alayna said...

I love your snow photos! We have lots, too. And, Kylie's hat is great! Hope you all are doing well in this crazy weather. Merry Christmas!