Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The 7 (make that 9) Dwarfs

It's official...Wendy and I are the two newest dwarfs. You'll remember Happy, Dopey, Grumpy, Doc, Bashful, Sneezy and Sleepy from Snow White fame. We'd like to introduce you to Pukey (W) and Snorkley (K).

The past 7 days have been quite fun around our house (well, OK...not fun exactly). Wendy has been an urking machine and I have been waging war with a heavy duty chest cold/sinus infection. Between the two of us, we make one really pitiful human. I've been trying to keep some distance so she doesn't catch my crud while trying to uphold my sherpa duties but we've decided that overall we've been virtually worthless except for the necessities of existence for the past few days.

We have a OB appointment tomorrow and will post the visit details. But for now...Heigh-Ho! Heigh-Ho! it's off to bed we go (again!). We hope to be more atuned to the land of the living soon.

- Karen

[11w,1d]

2 comments:

Ethan Barry's Momma said...

Cute pic!! Sorry that you two are feeling so bad. I'm wishing you both well. Can't wait to hear about your OB appt.
Love,
H

Stacey said...

I hope you both start feeling better soon! Good luck at the OB! Tell us how it goes!