Friday, March 06, 2009

Grateful

Today I'm grateful for....
....paper towel holders. Kylie's just learned the joy of tooting through one and running away from me so she can chew on it. Before now, when I handed her one of these she would look at me strangely and drop it on the floor.


....Kylie recovering from her cold. Even though I've got the cold now, I'm grateful she's better.

....a sunny morning. After 5 days being cooped up in the house, Kylie was more than ready to play outside.


....green grass. New grass is starting to pop up and I just love it.


....our blooming daphne odora that smells so fragrant and sweet.


....the book Everyone is Beautiful which was the perfect book at the perfect time. I loved it and highly recommend it.

...the 16 comments and 99 views that I got from the Designer Digitals gallery on this recently completed layout.


...and I'm grateful to you dear readers. You are my community. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Dr. Deb said...

I am grateful to see the fonds popping up through the snow too. Spring is almost here. As for publishing a book, finding an agent is key.

Kerry Lynn said...

I am grateful for you three :-)