Monday, March 16, 2009

Just some pictures

Granna, are you seeing this? She might be a hair twirler just like you.

For the past few days, Kylie has enjoyed making her animals JUMP off the couch. This was taken just before her naptime. Her face gets this slack, relaxed look when she gets tired.

She's really loving paint dot markers. And I'm loving how easy and non-messy they are.

She was quite adamant that the bear was green.


Karen got a new app for her iphone on Sunday called Peekaboo Farm. I was amazed to see Kylie use her two fingers to open the animated barn door to see what animal was hiding behind it. She learned the word "everybody" today because they use it at the end of the program. She shouted, "everybody" for the rest of the day.

Oh, how she loves the slide.

And here are some recent scrapbook pages.
Muddy Knees

We've got hope.

6 comments:

Stacey said...

great pictures!

Beth said...

love the photos & scrapbook pages, as always. where can you find the paint-dot markers? my 23 month old would love those!

Wendy and Karen said...

Hi Beth,

We got the dot markers at our local Learning Palace store. But I checked and they are also available on Amazon under "do-a -dot".

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=do-a-dot&x=0&y=0

Be careful--there are washable and non-washable types of markers.

And I highly recommend getting some of the do-a-dot coloring books. The covers look kinda corny but the the coloring book pages are awesome. The best I've come across for markers of any kind.

Thanks so much for the comments!

2 Chicks 1 Hatchling said...

Hi,
I've enjoyed reading your blog and learning your story of conception, pregnancy and having an adorable little girl. My wife and I are beginning our TTC journey and will be using PRS also. I'd love to hear about your experience with them! I've added myself as one of your followers - 2 chicks 1 hatchling. :) Leave me a note if you have any time to share or are interested! Thanks! whiptailz@gmail.com Brandy

Ethan Barry's Momma said...

Your scrapbook pages are amazing. Your attention to detail and your way of capturing events is nothing short of awesome! Bravo!

Thanks also for the information on the markers. I was wondering where to get them too. They seem a lot less able to cause havoc than a traditional marker. Is the Learning Palace off of Canyon or am I thinking of another "Learning store"?

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing all the wonderful pictures of Kylie! I don't comment much but I check in often just to see how she is growing and what grand adventures you all are taking. She is a lucky little girl to have such great mommies!!!