Friday, September 12, 2008

Photo Friday

I shot these photos yesterday. They are pretty unremarkable. But I don't feel like unloading the dishwasher yet so I thought I would share them with you! These are straight from the camera. You can click here if you want a closer look.

Sitting on our front porch watching the garbage truck attend to our neighborhood.

Enough of that. Let's get down and play.

I made it to the bottom of the steps. Let's dance for joy.

I'm going to draw on the side of the house with chalk.

And crawl all over our utility meter. (I love how the sun kissed the top of her head on this one.)

And see how dirty I can get playing in the muddy spot around the side of the house.

She spies her bathing suit while we're changing her clothes and carries it around the house while signing for "water".

"Please can we go to the fountain?" Who could resist that face?

And that's about 20 minutes of our day and me looking for beauty in the ordinary with my camera.

Maybe I should stick to scrapbook pages?

Details are here.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

No comments: