Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Little Chef Helper

My little chef helper washes grapes and puts them onto paper towels.

090810__1

She brushes oil on vegetables for roasting.
090810__2

She reminds me that she should have worn an apron for those earlier tasks. She dons her apron and sets the table.
090810__3

She helps make banana pudding for my dad (while wearing a mermaid outfit, no less).
091210__1

Sometimes its a bit of a challenge to come up with ways she can help but I'm pleased that she's interested.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love the last picture. Priceless. She's so helpfull!

Holly B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly B. said...

Very cool that Kylie is getting involved in food prep. I think that helping prepare meals makes kids more likely to try more foods. Maybe she could help set the table?