Thursday, January 17, 2008

9 months old


Kylie is nine months old today. I'll post her milestones later--after we go to the doctor's office next week.

Like most babies, Kylie loves playing with her two new teeth. She is constantly running her tongue around them which makes for some interesting photos like this one:


and this one:


But that's the great thing about digital cameras. If you take 60 pictures, your odds of getting a decent one are pretty good. I think these two are sweet.

I'm so surprised at how big her hands look in these.


Of course, when Kylie is done with the camera, she isn't shy in letting me know about it.


Bye Kylie! And Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Dee said...

Happy Birthday Kylie!!!

Ethan Barry's Momma said...

Happy Bday! Kylie is so stunning in the bright pink against the black background. Great picture taking Mommy!

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful!

Stacey said...

Happy 9 months!

I love digital cameras. You wind up with so many great photos because you can keep snapping.

I love the tongue pics because those are so typically baby.

R said...

HAPPY 9 MONTHS KYLIE!! :) Cutie pie!!