Saturday, January 19, 2008

Gymboree Fun

Kylie and I went to Gymboree several times this week. When we are at class, it takes Kylie around ten minutes to get the lay of the land and then she's off and crawling all over the place. I managed to take some pictures on Thursday and I made this fun scrapbook spread:


You can see a close-up of the pages here and here.

Or here is a link for just the pictures.

For you scrapbook enthusiasts, here's the information about the spread:
Template- Jen Caputo Collection #12, scrapbookgraphics.com
Orange paper- KPertiet CKU_kit, designerdigitals.com
January Stamp- KPertiet Postmakred New Years 08
Epoxy dots and alpha- Manda Panda set, sweetshoppedesigns.com
Fonts- Century Gothic and MA Sexy.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Caba said...

So cute! The pages look great! And thanks for giving the info about where you got everything ... you are SO my scrapbooking mentor! I will strive to be as good as you!